Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Doctor Visit

This isn't Cain, but one of his teammates. I just love that look on his face as he catches the boy sliding into third. He's already looking toward the umpire to make sure that he's going to call him out. :)

I went to the doctor today for my follow-up visit and he says that it looks like I indeed have a pinched nerve. He did say that we could run some more tests to confirm it for a fact, or I could wait it out and see if it gets better (or worse) with time. I opted to wait it out. I haven't had to take any medicine for a couple of days now and while it still hurts, it's not nearly as bad as before.

The doctor also said that my hiatal hernia is a real mess. I won't gross you out with the details but I will have to have surgery to repair it. They are setting up a consultation with a surgeon and will call me tomorrow to let me know when I need to go. Doesn't that sound FUN?! :o(

Did I mention that Brooke will be home on Friday? :oD

No comments: