Saturday, May 20, 2006

Lazy Saturday

This morning I went on a photo shoot with Kandi up in Chickamauga. I had taken my medicine right before so I was able to handle the shoot pretty well. I rather enjoyed going. It was my first bridal shoot and it went really well. :) It only lasted about an hour and then we headed home.

I didn't do much else the rest of the day. Marshall worked and Cain had baseball practice. I stayed home and relaxed on the couch. Hopefully my doctor will call me on Monday and we can figure out what IS going on with my back.

Cain spent the night with a couple of buddies and Marshall and I watched movies. We rented Big Momma's House 2, which was rather funny for a part two. We also watched Red Eye and that was pretty good, too.

We are getting some pretty rough storms so I'm signing off and unplugging everything. I love watching the storms. :)

No comments: