Sunday, May 21, 2006

Sunday, Sunday

I have been washing clothes, washing dishes, and cooking for most of the day. Now it's only 6:45 p.m. and I can barely keep my eyes open.

I have had a relatively pain free day for most of the day so that has been really nice. I'm aggravated with myself though because I haven't stepped outside the first time today. I have been SO busy though. I've got a load of clothes drying and the last load in the washer so hopefully I'll get them all dried and put away before the night is over.

Cain helped me in the kitchen when I cooked an early supper and that was very sweet of him. He helped prepare the food, he set the table, washed some dishes as we went along, then helped clean the table off and fed the dog and all that fun stuff. He really is a tremendous lot of help. :) I appreciate him very much.

I say ... and you think ... ?
  1. Yours: & Mine
  2. Charcoal: Equals Yummy Food
  3. Platitude: Who says that word?!
  4. Graduation: Ceremony
  5. Hungry: Hungry Hippo
  6. Somewhere: Over the Rainbow
  7. Nurse: Betty
  8. Freak: She's a Super..
  9. Unbelievable: Loch Ness
  10. Walk: For Your Health

1 comment:

Val Ewing said...

Oh my -- I just read about your back! I'm hoping they know how to resolve this! I've seen a few folks with pinched nerves in our office. It IS awful and painful.
Hurry up and get better!