Saturday, May 06, 2006

My Photo In National Magazine!

One of my photos has been published in a national magazine and I'm VERY excited about it. :) I saw the mailman (lady) put a big brown envelope in the mailbox today and I knew my copies of the magazine had came.

I ran out to the mailbox and ripped open the package. There was a very nice note from the editor of the magazine along with the magazines. :) I opened to page 50 and saw my photo:



Isn't that so exciting?! They paid me to use the photo and I'm so excited about THAT, that I could pop. :) It's not much, but I can buy a tank of gas--maybe. :D

I guess I'm going to have to go the doctor on Monday. My tooth is constantly throbbing with a dull ache. :( I swear, I think a toothache pain is right up there with childbirth pain...except that IT won't go away.

Have a beautiful Sunday.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! It's back online. Congrats on the your photo being featured in a magazine.

Ledford Photography said...

Thats amazingly awesome - congrats... COW!

Anonymous said...

Very NICE!

rachelpennington said...

Thanks bunches for all of the congratulations. :) I was pretty excited as you can probably tell. :D

Chrisi said...

WOOHOOO!!! That is so GREAT!!! See, we keep telling you you're pictures are gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Rachel,..you are so very talented and blessed,..I love your photography in fact I come here when I need a peaceful moment from time to time,...Congrats!! on your photo in the mag there will be many others I am sure!

rachelpennington said...

Chrisi~Thank you bunches. :)

Anon~Thank you so much for letting me know; that means a lot. Glad you like the photos and the blog. :)