Friday, May 05, 2006

Ouch!

This is the lovely Statesboro Inn in Statesboro, Georgia.

This morning I woke up at 3 a.m. with a horrible, horrible toothache. It kept me up for the rest of the morning. I fell back asleep around 6:30 and woke back up around 9 with just a minor ache. I went to the bank and had breakfast w/some of my old co-workers and then headed to the store to get a few groceries and the darn tooth started hurting again. I went home and pretty much stayed in bed for the rest of the day. I guess I'll have to make a dreaded trip to the ol' dentist. Blah, I hate going to the dentist.

Marshall's company had a golf tournament in Rome today. The Hooters girls were there and really, I didn't mind that I haven't seen my husband except for a few hours in two weeks and he wasn't home with me and was there playing golf around a bunch of Hooters girls. It's ok, really. I'm going to see if I can hire some Chippendale dancers to come to my next photo shoot. ;)

No comments: