Saturday, May 13, 2006

YeeeeeHaw!

My hubby got home tonight! I am so excited because I have missed him so much. I had not seen him since early Monday morning. He's here now though and shouldn't have to go back to LaGrange overnight again.

For some reason, since he has been gone, I really had a rough time emotionally. He has been working down there for three weeks and I got into a funk, I guess. I felt a real depression coming on which was strange. I'm better now though. I don't know why I felt so rough without him here. I was kind of shocked that I got as upset as I did (only on the inside though--I wasn't bursting out in tears or anything). I was sad and anxious and overall just very withdrawn. Strange, I know. But you know, we have been together since I was 15, and got married when I was 17. We haven't been apart that much in all these years. I'm typing this with a big grin on my face because if you really KNOW us you know that we argue almost constantly so one would think we'd be happy to be apart. LOL Neither of us like it too much though.

Ok, now that I've made everyone sick....

I had a terrific day today working in the yard before Marshall got home. Cain "weedeated" as we say, and I mowed the yard. I got pretty sick afterwards though because I was in the sun from 8 a.m. until about 7 p.m. yesterday and got pretty sunburned so I guess I shouldn't have been out there working like I did today. Anyway, my yard looks great. :) I need to finish weeding around my flowers but otherwise it looks pretty good.

Hope your day was good, too.

No comments: