Today was my first day back at the newspaper. I was supposed to start last week but with everything that is going on with my Dad I wasn't able to start. I enjoyed being there and fell right back into everything as if I had never left.
My Dad had a rough night and isn't feeling well again. I swear, I wish someone could JUST say, "He's doing great," or "Yes, he's gonna be fine," but no-one still hasn't said anything like that and I'm so scared that I can hardly stand it. Now I have the added bonus of having nightmares about things that could happen (don't want to speak them) and I'm terrified. WHY can't he get better?
It rained here for the better part of the evening and it was great. I just wish I had been home for it.
Brooke is going to try and come home this Sunday. I sure hope she gets to come. I think Daddy would be tickled to see her. :)
1. Do you own a digital camera? Yes, two actually. Well, one is Cain's but he hardly ever uses it. I always tell him thanks for buying me a new camera. ;)
2. What is your camera of choice? Canon. Mine is the Canon Digital Rebel 300 and Cain's is the Canon Powershot S2 IS.
3. If you're a digital camera fan, do you print your own photos, or do you send them in to be printed? If you send them in, do you have a favorite place? I do both, but I prefer sending them to www.photoworks.com. I highly recommend them and www.shutterfly.com also.
4. How many pictures do you take a month? :oD Seriously? Probably around 1,000. Maybe more. Usually on the weekends I take anywhere from 200-400 pictures. That doesn't mean they're all good, but that's how many I'll shoot. My theory is, take several of one thing in case some turn out blurry.
5. How many of those pictures actually get printed? Hardly any, but I have TONS that I want to print.
6. Are you planning on purchasing a new camera in the near future? I hope to be able to buy a new one this winter. Of course, that'll probably never happen. I have too many bills. BUT if I'm making good money selling my photos then a little of that money will go towards a new one.
7. CHALLENGE: Go check out Favorite Five Photos and Foto Pherrets and choose just ONE photo to share. I don't see any photos to choose from?