Sunday, July 16, 2006

Grouches 'R Us

Need a pin? These were at a flea market honey and I stopped by on our way home from North Carolina a few months ago. The owner had tons of them on the wall, on the tables, just everywhere you looked.

Our AC broke today. Honey and I have been at each other's throats all day because neither of us particularly like roasting in 100-degree heat. Hopefully we'll be able to get it fixed tomorrow. Either that or one of us is going to end up hung up by the toes.

Yesterday, as previously mentioned, I swam all day. I was literally IN the pool for a good nine hours. Today I'm so tired that I don't feel like moving very much, but I have anyway. I've washed dishes twice, cooked supper, and got all of the clothes washed. I don't want to wish my day away, but I can't wait to go to bed tonight. :)

1. Video: Killed the Radio Star
2. Fantasy: Midnight
3. Homework: Sucked
4. Crush: Some Ice for me!
5. Late: Always
6. Husband: I Love Mine
7. Soccer: is almost as good as football. :)
8. Wine: Is Disgusting
9. Before: And After
10. Romantic: Wish Honey was more so...

No comments: