Friday, July 07, 2006

T.G.I.F

We just got in from E&D's and we had a great time. I SO enjoy going up there and swimming and spending time with friends. I really needed it, too (work today was a pain in the butt). It's also good to see my hubby laugh and enjoy himself, too. He most CERTAINLY needs to relax.

(Thanks for the yummy food, you guys. We had a wonderful time!)

Marshall has to work in Birmingham in the morning so I'm going to ride down there with him. We always have the best talks when we do stuff like this--or when I go golfing with him, but we haven't got to do that in months. :( Maybe soon...

Appetizer
When was the last time you visited a hospital? Two weeks ago, before my Daddy came home.

Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how ambitious are you? I'm VERY ambitious, but I procrastinate too much. :)

Salad
Make a sentence using the letters of a body part. (Example: (mouth) My other ukelele tings healthily.) She Always Liked Apple Danishes.

Main Course
If you were to start a club, what would the subject matter be, and what would you name it? The subject matter would be photography, and I'd like to (re)start the North Georgia Photographer's Society. :)

Dessert
What color is the carpet/flooring in your home? Our home was built in 1946 and has beautiful pine flooring. It needs to be refinished though.

No comments: