Saturday, July 08, 2006

Allll Day Long


I didn't set the clock last night and I didn't wake up until 7:23. Honey was kind enough to let me get my shower before we took off so I was thankful for that. :)

We went straight into Birmingham (Alabama, for those of you not in the know). One thing I like about where we live is that we are centrally located between pretty much all of the "big" southern cities. We are about an hour and 20 minutes from Atlanta, 20 minutes from Chattanooga, and a little less than a couple of hours from Knoxville, Nashville, and Birmingham. :) It's pretty nice. Anyway, I digress...we got to Birmingham and the company he was doing the work for had not shut the boiler down so he had to wait for it to pressure down before he could do the work. Long story short, we didn't get home until around 5 p.m. I was pretty disappointed because I wanted to be at home today. I enjoyed the time with my honey though. :)

Donna let me borrow "When A Stranger Calls." We are getting ready to watch it. I hope it's as good as the first one. Of course, I watched it when I was about 10 or 11 and it scared the soup out of me.

G'night.

No comments: