Sunday, July 09, 2006

Where Did It Go?

Wasn't it just Friday yesterday? I swear, the weekends seem to escape me. Where did it go? I can't believe it's Sunday already.

We spent the day cleaning and working in the yard. I cleaned my hummingbird feeders and hung those out. I don't know why I hadn't done that already. I always love watching the little guys.

It looks like we might get a storm. It rained and thundered earlier today, but didn't last for very long. We sure need as much rain as we can get. Everything is just so dry. I'm absolutely ready for cooler weather.

Hope your work week starts off beautifully tomorrow. :)


1. Face it: Coke is better than Pepsi.
2. Healthy: Wish I were...
3. Cartoon: Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck
4. Device: Pacemaker
5. Raider: Cheerleader (I was a cheerleader for the Raiders during middle school)
6. Closer: Natalie Portman (in the movie Closer)
7. Admission: Pricey
8. Culture: Pearls (cultured)
9. Stakes: Dracula
10. Heartbroken: Over You

(Didn't enjoy this series of words) :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember being a cheerlearder for the raiders our outfits were red and white I still have a picture of me sure wish I was that skiny glad your dads better and hope your mom is ok
LUV YA___!!!!
DONA SUE