Thursday, July 13, 2006

*Yawn*

This was a deer that we saw in the Cades Cove area of the Great Smoky Mtn. National Park a few months ago. I got pretty close to it before it scampered on a few feet to eat some more grass.

My honey is home tonight. Yay! He's been gone all week to Atlanta. Finally tonight I might get some sleep. I'm very excited. :)

We are getting quite a thunderstorm right now. :) It sounds fantastic. Sometimes the thunder is so loud that it shakes the whole house.

I'm going to see my Dad this weekend. I haven't seen him since he's been home from the hospital. I can't wait to see him. I talked to him last night on the phone and he sounded pretty good.

My mother called me last night and told me that she had a light heart attack last week. :( I canNOT believe that no one called and told me. When I see my brother he's going DOWN, man! WHY didn't he call me--the big butthead. Anyway, she has an appt. with a cardiologist next week. I sure would like for my parents to be healthy. And everyone else I know for that matter.

G'night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My bro would be a dead man walking, along with anyone else who knew before me. I will pray for everyone.