Friday, July 14, 2006

Dancing In My Head

I am a dancer. At least I am in my head. Do you ever sit while you're at work or while listening to the radio in your car and just "break it down," but only in your head? Yeah, well I do. And boy, am I a REALLY good dancer. :) Just like right now, I'm groovin' to Christina Aguilera's new song, "Ain't No Other Man."

Just thought I'd share that with y'all.

Here's another bit of information that I learned today that I bet you'd like to know: Do you know that it costs a zoo about 2.6 million dollars A YEAR to host pandas? It costs more if there's a cub involved. Can you even imagine?

Appetizer
Name one thing nice that you could do for someone else today. Well, I made my hubby's favorite supper for him tonight, does that count?

Soup
When was the last time you were frightened by the weather? When hubby and I were going down the interstate in Kansas and a bad storm was moving through. It was raining so hard that you couldn't even see, and you know, doesn't a tornado hit everytime it rains in Kansas? ;)

Salad
What would you say is the most useful website or blog that you visit? www.weather.com

Main Course
Who was your favorite singer/group when you were a child? KISS. And I'm talking when I was around 5 to 14; then I found Duran Duran. :)

Dessert
Do you have any rituals? If so, what are they? Early on Sunday mornings, I get up before everyone else does, fix myself a bowl of Cheerios (just plain ol' Cheerios) and a glass of OJ and read my email, look at flickr, and then watch CBS Sunday Morning. I sure do miss Charles Kuralt. Anyway, that's one of my most favorite things to do. :)

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I'm a "singer". I love to pop a CD in and just daydream that I'm on a stage singing my heart out. And you were a Duran Duran fan. I loved listening to them when I was a little girl. I had my walls decorated with posters of them.

Elizabeth said...

I am inviting you to join in the ( http://proffburd.spaces.msn.com/blog/cns381863F60DD3348C1784.entry )Blogme Interview Party! that will take place on Monday. For full details, please go to ( http://blogher.org/node/7485 )Blogher

Thanks.