Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Major Blahs

I bet you didn't know that Virginia had dinosaurs! Well, I didn't either, but they do. :D Here's my honey warning me not to get my hands too close to the T-Rex. (o=

I had a major case of the blahs today. Work was slow and I was glad; I felt drained all day. I guess I haven't rested up from our trip and I KNOW Marshall must be exhausted. Anyway, I'm feeling a little teeny, tiny sad lately and I think it's because my job at the newspaper is almost over with. I really love the guys I work with (unless they are reading this, and man, I can't wait to get out of there!). :) I'm going to miss them all very much. We've all gotten a lot closer and I just hate to have to leave. And I'll miss the money, too. Ugh, it's back to job hunting I go...

Cain just got home from his two buddy's funerals. School let out early so all the high school students could all go to the services. The school has also called in pastors and counselors to talk with the kids if need be. I think it's great that they did that. The school has had WAY more than its share of deaths. :(

Brooke will be home in three more days! Yay! (o=

Well, have a great night. I think I'm going to try and go to bed right now and catch up on some Zzz's.

1 comment:

Southernwoman said...

(((Rachel and Cain))) I'm thinking warm thought for all of you.