Tuesday, August 29, 2006

More of the Same

More of the same today. I got Brooke's room mostly finished but could stand to work on it again tomorrow. I'll be busy tomorrow though, so it'll just have to wait.

We got the promise of rain, but there wasn't a drop of it all day.

Ever hear a song you loved as a teenager and it just makes you all kinds of sad? I did tonight and it just sent chills all over me as for one brief moment I was actually back there again. :) Yes, I KNOW that sounds silly but I know you all know what I mean. :) And just so you know, the song was "Save A Prayer" by Duran Duran. :D WAaaaaah! Where does the time go? I just don't understand. One day you're a teen, the next day you're almost middle-aged. *gag* Ok, I'm going to stop now. :D

G'night.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

:)LoL. I loved Duran Duran when I was a teen. Back then it was necessary for me to collect anything on them and to find any of their videos that I could just to see them. Ahhh, the memories.

Anonymous said...

Who is almost middle aged? Not me!

Southernwoman said...

I know exactly what you mean....certain songs always trigger memories for me. I'm the same way with smells too.....