I devoted today to cleaning Brooke's room. I got one side finished so when I get through running my errands tomorrow I will be dedicating tomorrow to the clean-up, too. Whew, it's H-O-T up there, too!
Today was my first day home now that my job at the newspaper is over. I am glad that I kept myself busy. I was pretty lonely for most of the day. When Marshall & Cain got home I talked their ears off, but they weren't too keen on listening to me so I just shut up. :) Buttheads...
We had a storm today, finally, and got a nice bit of rain. We needed it SO much. I went outside to make sure all the puppies (five of them) were in the doghouse when I heard the storm moving in. Thankfully they all were. However, one must've climbed out during the storm. I was talking to Chrisi on the phone after the rain was over and I noticed Hopper, the mother of the pups, looking under her doghouse and crying. I ran out there and I heard a puppy crying. Sure enough, there was a puppy UNDER the doghouse (we have the doghouse lifted so rain won't get in). I got him up and dried him off really good with a towel. He wasn't THAT wet but I felt so bad for the little guy. :(
These pups were a HUGE surprise considering that our dog is never out of her kennel unless she's in here w/us or we are out there w/her. Apparently dogs can have sex through a fence. They must be SOME kind of skilled to do that. Nice visual, yes? Hee hee! You're welcome.
1. Do you do dishes by hand or do you use a dishwasher? Grr...by hand!
2. How many people have your cell phone number? Too many.
3. Do you shower in the morning or at night? Every morning, but sometimes I'll take two depending on how dirty I am. :)
4. Do you ever have a song 'stuck' in your head? Yes, but I rarely sing it outloud unless I'm home or in my car: "She said I don't know if I've ever been good enough, I'm a little bit rusty, and I think my head is caving in, And I don't know if I've ever been really loved by hand that's touched me, well I feel like something's gonna give And I'm a little bit angry...." ("Push," by Matchbox 20--I prefer the acoustic version)
5. Do you pay your bills when they arrive, or do you wait until closer to the due date to pay them? Closer and THEN some. :(
6. Are you obsessive about anything in particular? Photography. I've got it bad.
7. What one thing would you say you have a zero tolerance for? Disrespect. And that comes in many forms, baybee. AND you better not even THINK of messing with my kids.