Friday, August 18, 2006

Party at ED's

Well bummer, this looks much cooler in a larger size. And yes, I did this on purpose. (o= The light in the center is ED's new disco ball for the pool. It was really neato cheeto! I wanted to get some good photos of how it made the bottom of the pool look, but for some reason everyone was impatient with me and wanted to jump in the pool and not allow me time to take my pictures. Of all the nerve!

ED threw Marshall a birthday party tonight. Brooke is home and she came with us. We had SUCH a fantastic time. Marshall said it was the best birthday that he's had in a long, long time. :) I'm so happy that he enjoyed it so much, and I'm so thankful for good friends. We always have a good time together. :)

I'm thrilled that Brookie is finally home. I haven't seen her since May (did I say that already?). She got in around 4 this afternoon . We met at the football field so she could watch Cain scrimmage for a little while. I can't wait to spend tomorrow w/her. :)

Appetizer
What color is your car? "Wedgewood Blue," which I guess is Ford's way of saying "dark blue."

Soup
If you could wake up tomorrow with full training in another occupation and a job in that field, what would it be? If I could stomach it, I really wouldn't mind being a doctor.

Salad
How many times in your life have you had the flu (or something similar)? Only once that I remember, and it kept me down for about two weeks. I've never been that sick before, and haven't been that sick since. That was 10 years ago.

Main Course
What is something that has happened to you this week that you didn't expect? Nothing; I live a pretty boring life. (= I'm ok w/that.

Dessert
How old were you when you had your first kiss? I don't remember my first kiss. :(

1 comment:

Southernwoman said...

I'm so glad that Marshall had a great birthday! I wish I'd been able to get their earlier for the main part of the festivities.