Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Gloomy Day


I didn't do much today. I was going to go over to my grandmother's house but decided to do that on Thursday.

I know I say this all the time, but I went through some of my photos today to get some together for printing and for sale. I need to quit putting that off. If I could sell enough of them eventually I could get a new camera and THAT would be great. :)

For the first time in a long time I was able to open all of my windows and enjoy the fresh air today. It sure was gloomy out there though. I think I only saw sunshine for about 30 minutes. The house felt great. :) I'm SO ready for fall. Aren't you?

G'night. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Southernwoman said...

:::waving hand in air:::

I'm read for fall. Just don't tell ED I said that. I'm ready for the craft shows....want to go with me? I'm trying to line up the dates and schedule some leave for them soon.....New Salem, here I come!

Anonymous said...

Ugh, lets see if I can get through this way and post a comment!!!!

Jeese...no way I am not ready for fall, I want more daylight hours!!!

LOL

rachelpennington said...

Yeah, it's too bad we can't use the pool right on through the fall and winter. :( And I'm ALL about the fall festivals. I love 'em. I grew up in New Salem so I can show you around some of the prettiest places ever up there. :)

Val~Whew, not me. It's been so miserably hot down here this summer that you just can't enjoy anything outside hardly. :(