Monday, September 04, 2006

Poor Steve Irwin


I'm sure that everyone pretty much said the same thing about Steve "Crocodile Hunter" Irwin that I did: "He's going to get killed one day." I know he was super-trained in his field, but it seems he took SUCH unnecessary risks. Poor guy. We sure did enjoy watching his shows, even if his voice did kind of drive us nuts every now and then. I just hate it for his family. :(

Brooke and Chad left today at 11. I straightened the house a little and then fell asleep while watching a documentary on the death penalty. Of course, like always, I woke up shortly after falling asleep because Cain came home from his buddy's house. Man, I was dozing good, too. It was the best 20-minute nap I ever had. :)

When Marshall got home from work we went up to ED's for a little while. We swam for about an hour and then Eric built a fire. We were having a good time until it started raining. :) No one complained though because we really need the rain.

Well, I'm headed to bed. Have a great night. :)

1. Which holidays (if any) do you consider more as a day off from work, than anything else? Labor Day, of course. We don't really do anything on this holiday, but every other holiday we do celebrate.

2. Which 3 holidays are most celebrated in your family?
1. Christmas
2. Thanksgiving
3. Easter or Halloween

3. Do you have an organized filing system at home? Whew, I'm laughing so hard at this question that I can hardly see the screen! Wooo! Do I keep an organized filing system!? Hahaha!

4. Do you clip coupons for groceries? If so, do you remember to use them? If not, why? Yes. No. Because they sit on my nightstand where I leave them after I cut them.

5. How many magazines do you subscribe to?One-Southern Living. My National Geographic ran out. Waaaah!

6. Do you play any computer games on a regular basis? No, I don't.

7. Have you watched any movies worth recommending, lately? Nope, haven't watched any new movies in a while, but if you haven't seen Jaws.... :)

No comments: