My little Toukie Bear (hee hee!) was getting ready for the game this past Saturday and I thought his white uniform looked good up against the brick wall. It's so odd I guess, but I look at this photo and I see my little boy, not a teenager. I mean of COURSE I see that he's growing but I'm sure some of you will know what I mean. :)
I met Kandi this morning and we walked three miles today. After a miserably humid weekend it felt very nice out there this morning. When I got home I sat outside and played with the puppies for a couple of hours. They are SO stinkin' cute. :) Want one? ;)
My house looks like a pigsty. I've tracked mud into every corner of the house because of all the rain we've had. I sometimes wish I hadn't have ripped up the carpet. I LOVE these hardwood floors but I much prefer to vacuum than sweep. :) I joined FlyLady.net in hopes that it'll help me get rid of my clutter. It's a pretty fun little site. If you are living in CHAOS, go have a look. ;)
1. Holiday in Europe or Asia? Neither. USA :)
2. How do you try to change a behavior pattern you don't like about yourself? Well, I don't like that I'm a big, fat pig so I'm trying to change my eating habits and to exercise.
3. Have you ever successfully completed a Sudoku puzzle? I don't even know what that is.
4. What website do you visit the most often? www.flickr.com
5. What was your favorite thing about high school or college? My friends. :) If I could go back and do it all over again, I would, and my grades would be SO much better than they were before.