Thursday, September 14, 2006

What a GLORIOUS Day!

Today was one of the absolute best days I've had in a long time. :)

I got up early this morning and walked out the back door to take the garbage can to the road to be picked up. As soon as I stepped off the back porch I immediately felt that wonderful almost-fall chill in the air. There was a breeze blowing and it was just perfectly chilly. :)

I came back in to call my buddy Kandi. We had made plans the night before to go to a local coffee shop to work on some photos for a show that's coming up next month. Unfortunately she wasn't able to make it. :( I hated that she couldn't come, but it didn't deter me from enjoying the day.

I got ready and headed up to the Chickamauga Battlefield. I took lots of photos. I enjoyed being by myself...but just a little bit. I would've had a better time had Kandi been with me. I really hate that I'm such a big chicken poop, but I am. There were trails leading into the woods that I wanted to travel down, but didn't since I was alone. :( It was a great morning though and I'm glad I went. :)

When I got home Brooke's friend Shai, her son Maddox, and her boyfriend Jimmy stopped by and visited with me. It was great seeing them. :) Dawnia called and wanted me to head up to Ider, Ala. with her so she could pick up some things for her upcoming trip to Peru. One of her buddies has a BEAUTIFUL place and we walked around the property for a while we waited on D's friend to get home. She also has some adorable kittens and I'm pretty sure that I'm going to get one. :0D It's a good thing Marshall doesn't read my blog. ;)

What a terrific day. It's great to be alive. :)

Thirteen Film Scores & Movie Soundtracks that I Love (in no particular order)
1. Braveheart (1 & 2)
2. Glory
3. Titanic
4. Interview With the Vampire
5. Dances With Wolves
6. Forest Gump
7. Grease
8. Saturday Night Fever
9. Schindler's List
10. Romeo & Juliet (the newer one w/Leo DiCaprio and Claire Danes)
11. Lion King
12. Star Wars (all of them--I love John Williams)
13. Talented Mr. Ripley

1 comment:

Chrisi said...

This picture is GORGEOUS! I bet you got some more good ones, you're probably just being too critical of your pics. :o)