Saturday, September 20, 2008

We Won! :)

It moves me to my very core to see my son, his teammates, and their opponents (in the blue jerseys) gather together for prayer after the game. Seriously, it's awesome.

We won, 23-13, and we are now 3-0. Woo Hoo! Cain (32) is up near the top center, see him? Well, all you can see really is his big blob of hair, of which he has lots of. He had a good game but he doesn't feel very well. He's getting over a stomach virus and now is battling a sore throat and cold.

Once we were on the road home I couldn't wait to get back and get my Goose. Funny thing happened on the way though... You know we're Auburn fans and my hubby LOVES Auburn, so he decided that we'd just pick up Goose tomorrow "so we can save gas." Psssh! HE DID NOT LET ME GO GET LUCY! It just so happened that it was almost time for Auburn to play about the same time we got close to home. I'm on to his game, he doesn't have ME fooled! ;)

Actually we're going up tomorrow so that he can help his Dad put down their floor tile so it does make more sense to get my Lucy then; they live 42 miles from us. He'll be helping his Dad and I'll be going to church with my mom. I'm looking forward to it, but boy, I SURE can't wait to be home for a while.

Right now, I'm sleepy. Yay! Sleepy! Good night. :)

1 comment:

Val Ewing said...

Whoooo HOOOO!
Congrats.