Sunday, October 26, 2008

One Left

Brooklyn left this afternoon and Lucy Goose was none too happy about it, and of course, neither was I. Cain is still here and he'll be leaving in the morning.

I was going to take Cain back to Kentucky tonight, but hubby didn't want me driving home after dark, and I didn't want to stay in a hotel room by myself, so we decided to...*deep breath*...let Cain drive my new car back to Kentucky. We'll pick it up this weekend when we go watch him play.

Today we went up to my MIL and FIL's house and we all drew names for Christmas. I can't wait to go shopping for Christmas. I'm so excited. :) Anyway, they cooked out hotdogs and we enjoyed visiting with everyone.

We just finished watching the new Hulk movie. As I'm sure you're aware, I love Edward Norton anyway, but I really think this movie was better than the last Hulk movie. AND if you haven't watched the movie then you'll see the nice little surprise at the end. :)

The leaves are starting to change here finally and Lookout Mtn. looks beautifiul. I will most certainly have to go up there some time this week to do some shooting. The high tomorrow is supposed to be 55 so tomorrow might be a great day for it. :)

Night.

1 comment:

Dawnia said...

You need to come do some shooting of my BELLY!