Wednesday, October 29, 2008

T.G.I.W.

Here is Trick-Or-Tator's second costume. How adorable is that?!

Things from yesterday are better--for the time being anyway. :)

I have a pot roast in the crockpot and my house smells divine. Mmmm...I love roasted red potatoes. Yummy!

I'm glad it's Wednesday. I'm not sure why, but I really enjoy Wednesdays, which is weird, because my days seem to all bleed in together. Weird, but I like 'em. :)

Happy Birthday to two of my cousins: Barbara, who hits the big 4-0, and Kyle, who is 17, and to my SIL, Monica, who also hits the big 4-0. I think.

Night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wednesday's are better than Tuesdays...

Mondays are expected to suck... It's Monday.

Wednesday signifies the middle of the week.. it's all downhill from there...

Thursday is 1 day from the weekend... woo!

Friday Saturday and Sunday is the weekend... woo!

But Tuesday... Tuesday is the suckiest. It's not Monday so it doesn't have the reputation of sucking... and it's not Wednesday yet... so the week is just getting worse... It's just Tuesday.

Tuesday sucks.

Anonymous said...

How cute is this!!!!!