Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Blah...

So today I made up for my laziness yesterday. I haven't sat down all day except for the brief time that Dawnia was here visiting. She's going into the hospital to be induced tomorrow and Marshall and I won't be here to see the baby right after she's born. I'm not very happy about that. :( Baby belly:

I was going to be at the hospital with her while she's in labor, but instead we're headed to Fort Wayne, Indiana, to watch Cain's team in the first round of the NAIA play-offs. I also will not get to go see Twilight with my buddy Kandi, and a bunch of our other buddies. We have tickets to the midnight showing tomorrow night. I'm not happy about that AT ALL. :( That doesn't mean that I'm disappointed that we're going to Fort Wayne, because I'm VERY excited about that, I just hate that I'll miss the first showing of Twilight, and the baby coming into the world.

Know what I discovered by accident today? If you're calling an AT&T subscriber, and you get their voicemail, you can hit "3" as soon as their voicemail starts talking and it'll bypass all the talking and let you just leave a message. I'm SO excited by that. Aren't you? You're welcome!

So yes, we're leaving tomorrow for Indiana. I'm so excited that I could pop. The high on Saturday is going to be 33 AND there's a chance for snow showers. How fun is it going to be sitting out there on those bleachers, huddled together with all of our buddies so we won't freeze? LOTS of fun, that's how much! Woo hoo! We're going to take our time driving up there, and we're not going to drive when it's dark so that we can see that part of the world. I already mentioned this the other day, didn't I? Anyway, I'm just excited.

Brooke will be home Monday morning and when she gets here we're going to take off and do our Thanksgiving dinner shopping. I'm looking forward to that, too. I love putting my menu together (it's always the same thing) and then going out and buying all the things that I need for the dinner. I'm also going to try a new dessert recipe that Chrisi sent to me today and I can't wait to see how it turns out. I'll let you know. :)

Have a good night!

1 comment:

dawnia said...

I can't WAIT to eat your dinner!

And I have far too many chins... I look forward to this weight being GONE.