Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Just Chillin'

Today I did something very important: I worked on my itunes folders. Yep, very important work right there. And STILL don't have them straightened out. I'm not sure what's going on with them. On my desktop I have less than 2,000 songs. On my laptop I have well over 2,000 songs. I copied each itunes folder to the other computer--the laptop ones to the desktop and vice versa, but still didn't come out even. I'm not sure how to fix the problem. Help?

I'd really also like to burn all of my CD's to my computer so that I can add all that music to my ipod, too, but I don't know when I'll have the time to do that. It's not really high on the priority list.

Fun day, huh? That was pretty much it, too. I relaxed here at the house, don't think I ever took my PJ's off. :) Pathetic, I know...

Night.

No comments: