Saturday, November 01, 2008

We Won! We Won!

See Cain (32).
See Cain flying.
See Cain look like a flying Frankenstein.
See UVA-Wise lose to Union 37-34.
See crowd go wild. :)

They were undefeated in our region. They aren't anymore. :) Woo hoo!

Um, did you know that Fox has canceled "King of the Hill"? I don't like that at all. Not one little bit. WHAT are they thinking?! It's just not right. That's a GREAT cartoon. I'm very upset about this. Can you tell?

We may or may not have driven almost 2.5 hours out of the way tonight after the game, instead of driving towards Cain's school like we thought we were doing. We may or may not be sitting in a hotel in Manchester, Kentucky,instead, because we were tired of riding. I'm just saying...

:)

Night!

3 comments:

Val Ewing said...

Congrats!!!
Sounds like it was a great game, as for King of the Hill...no worries for me as I don't have TV!

LOL

Teresa said...

Direction? We don't need no stinkin' directions! I'm just saying...

Girl, you do have funny stories!

Be Blessed!
Teresa Getter-Messick
tgmessick.blogspot.com

jen said...

update yer blog baby!!! three count 'em three days behind......I miss you. Not that I have any room to point fingers. I have not blogged since July I think.