Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Out With the Old

For last year's words belong to last year's language
And next year's words await another voice.
And to make an end is to make a beginning.
~T.S. Eliot


This is the last year I'll be in my 30's. I'm not sure how I feel about that, but there's nothing I can do about it so I intend to enjoy every single day. :)

We spent the evening with friends and we had a marvelous time. More about it tomorrow. Right now I have a warm bed and nice fluffy pillows calling out to me. :)

Happy New Year, buddies!

2 comments:

Dawnia said...

It is 2:15 am New Year's Day and I love ya'll more this year than last year. Who thought that was possible?

Val Ewing said...

Out with the old...well we made it to 2009!
Yahoo!

Don't worry about turning 40, it will be a great experience [from the voice of aging ...LOL]