Monday, December 15, 2008

Pursuit of Happyness

I love this welcome mat that I bought, so much that I haven't put it outside on the porch yet because it's raining. :D

Marshall and I are watching "Pursuit of Happyness," and wow, what a terrific movie! Now I wish we had watched it much sooner. I love Will Smith, always have, but as he gets older, he's just better than ever, don't you think? If you haven't seen the movie then you might want to give it a go. It's wonderful (thus far) and Will Smith is great in it.

Cain got home tonight around 10 and after kisses and hugs he went straight to bed. I'm SO much more than happy that he is home. He'll be here for about a month. Yay! Brooke will be home in the morning and it's going to be wonderful having them both here.

I wrapped presents for so long today that my neck feels like it's about to break in half. And there's not even that many presents, it's just that I REALLY suck at it. It's hurting so bad that I let Marshall rub that stinky (oh heavens, does it stink!) horse liniment. It stinks to high heaven but boy does it work well. :)

G'night. :)

No comments: