Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Argh!

I got out of bed at a little after 7 this morning and took a shower and got started on the house. We're having to move everything around to get Brooke moved back in. For right now, her room is going to be Cain's old room. There's lots to be done.

Brooke got home a little after 8 this morning and she jumped right in and started helping, too. Cain and Marshall went Christmas shopping after moving the big stuff out of the way for us, so even though you can't tell, we got a lot accomplished today. There's still tons to do though. :( Blah...too...much...junk!

It is raining and will probably rain all week. That's fine with me. I absolutely love it. The only thing that I don't like is that Miss Lucy Goose gets absolutely filthy. :(

Marshall bought me those adorable Hallmark ornaments above when he went shopping tonight. Aren't they cute? They are very small and I just love them!

Brookie is sick. She slept for about 4.5 hours this afternoon. I told her that if we all get this virus and have it over Christmas that I'm going bean her in the head. PLUS now I don't get to keep Rowan tomorrow, something I've looked forward to for weeks now. :(

G'night. :)

1 comment:

Val Ewing said...

I adore those ornaments!
Brooke is finished with college now?

My how time flies!
I bet Christmas at your house is a blast...I may invite myself one year!!!