Sunday, August 02, 2009

Lazy, Rainy Day

Didn't sleep worth a flip last night so I slept until about 8:30 this morning. It was one of those nights where I couldn't get comfortable on my pillows. Silly, I know, but I just couldn't.

Marshall and I sat on the screened porch for most of the morning, talking and just listening to the rain. We really didn't do anything all day long besides rest. We watched TV and then I cooked supper and washed dishes.

I still haven't found peace in my heart about the problems I've been having, and don't know when I will. I do want to thank all of you for emailing me and checking on me. Things will be just fine, I'm sure. :)

Have a good night.

1 comment:

Val Ewing said...

Oh Rachel, I know how it is. I have a ritual I do every night to arrange pillows and one jack russel to my liking.

Then I think I can get some rest...hah!