Thursday, August 06, 2009

Move-in Day

Today was move-in day for Cain. We got everything moved in and this is how he got the cart back and forth to the car: by riding down that ramp that you see his girlfriend walking down there on the left. He was going pretty fast but you can't tell by this pic. What a nutter.

After we got him settled in, we went to Wal-Mart to get the groceries and other things he needed. He should be set for quite a while. Marshall and I rested at the hotel while Cain went to the football meetings that he had.

We had supper at our favorite Italian restaurant up there, then went back to the hotel. I started reading "The Shack." I've been wanting to read it for a while but I've heard how emotionally draining it is so I wasn't quite ready to take it on yet.

Off to bed. Good night. :)

No comments: