Friday, August 14, 2009

We're Here

Obviously I'm not going to have internet service so I'm saving these posts. I DID bring my laptop with me. Can't leave home without it (truthfully I have to have it to upload my pics so I can empty my camera cards).

We left for Elkmont Campground here in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park a little later than we wanted to, but we're here now and just got our new tent set up. Isn't it fantastic? It's much larger than it actually looks in this photo.

The campground is beautiful and we're right across from the creek that runs through the entire campground. The jarflies are already making their music and I bet I sleep like a baby tonight. :)

I'm SO excited. I think we're really going to love this. It's just Marshall, Lucy and myself here. Yay!

G'night.

No comments: