Sunday, September 27, 2009

Brooke's New Ride

This is Brooke's new ride. Isn't it cute? It's a 2008 Dodge Caliber and she bought it all by herself--or rather, she financed it all by herself. :)

Cain left to go back to school this afternoon and Marshall and I went and had dinner with our friends, Eric & Julie, and Tim & Jen and all the kids (minus ours, of course). Dinner (supper) was delicious and we had a very nice time.

I am frustrated with all the junk in my house. I have thrown away or gotten rid of a lot of stuff but I have so much junk that it's just insane. :( I need to get control. Mind you, I'm not like those people on tv (yet). I have to get rid all this.

Night.


3 comments:

Val Ewing said...

Sah--weet!

Kudos Brooke.

Can't help you with the junk thing Rachel...I have two sheds full!

;-)

caiquegirl said...

you should try flylady.com! she can help cure the clutter!

Dawnia said...

I remember flylady. She flew briefly in this house. Got the sink cleaned.