Thursday, September 24, 2009

We Lost

We are in Kentucky tonight. We drove to Georgetown, Ky. to watch Cain's team battle it out with Georgetown. We lost. We should've won, but we didn't.

It rained on and off, mostly on. I had my iPhone hiding under the hood of my plastic poncho and took this picture of my wet toesies. Despite the rain, and despite the loss, I still had a good time sitting in the rain watching the game. And that's the truth.

Cain got a spider bite or some sort of bite on his arm. The school sent him to the doctor and he is taking antibiotics. I'm not sure what it is yet but I made sure he got some bug spray and sprayed the crap out of his room just in case whatever got him was in his room. *heebie jeebies*

My friend buried her family members today. We weren't at the funeral but I have NO doubt that Donna knows how much I love her and that I will always, always be there for her. Please continue to remember her and her extended family in your prayers.

G'night.

No comments: