Friday, September 25, 2009

Home

This was one of the more clear moments of our drive over Rarity Mountain this morning in Tennessee. The fog was pretty thick but it did make for a pretty drive.

We got home around 12:30 this afternoon. We were up until a little after 3 a.m. talking to some of our buddies and we were up by 8 because we were anxious to get home to get some yard work done before the rain moves back in.

I rearranged the living room, which I do often. I wish I could rearrange all of the other rooms but it's just not possible. Yet, anyway. :)

Touk is home for the weekend. I sure hope we get to see him. ;) He has already taken off with his best friend, Jake, but did assure us on the way out that he'd be back soon.

I am so tired. It has been a stressful few weeks. I am ready to get motivated and get myself back together here. My house, and everything else is a mess. Ugh..

G'night.

No comments: