Monday, October 12, 2009

Couples Retreat

Today was rainy and ugly and therefore a perfect day to see a matinee with girlfriends. :)

I met my buddy Kandi and we had lunch at Longhorn then headed over to the theater to meet our friend, Angela and her hubby. We watched "Couples Retreat" which was directed by Peter Billingsly who was Ralphie in A Christmas Story. He sure turned out to be a very handsome young man. And a director now to boot! Anyway, the movie was great; lots of laughs. :)

I just wanted to mention my lunch at Longhorn. My dinner itself was $8.99. It was delicious but when I got my bill it waas then that I noticed that my drink - a regular Coke - was TWO DOLLARS AND THIRTY-NINE CENTS! FOR A GLASS OF COKE! Can you believe that?! I didn't even have a refill. First off, I should be drinking water anyway, but I wanted a coke. No more will I be ordering anything but water in a restaurant. That's ridiculous.

Brooke and I were going to have "Mommy-Daughter Scary Movie Night" but she is sick so she went to bed. And Mommy don't watch no scary movies by herself. :D

G'night.

No comments: