Sunday, October 11, 2009

New Salem Mountain Festival


Brooke and I went to the New Salem Mountain Festival and saw friends all over the place. :) Some I got pictures of, and some I forgot to get pictures of. :( Here are a few from the day.

Brooke and her great-aunt Gayle (who has some of the prettiest paintings I've ever seen):

My best buddy Kandi in my most favorite photo of her EVER:

My buddies Tim, Jen, and Max, and Tim's sister Julie on the left:

Tim and Max:

"Miss Patton" (who's a real doll) was one of the teachers when I was in elementary school:


Me and Brooke, taken by my buddy Kandi:


And me, Kandi, and her sister Kim, taken by Brooke:

I got to see my Grandpa and my Aunt Ginger and my cousin Tiffany, and briefly got to see my mother-in-law and father-in-law. It was just really great to see all the people that I got to see today. I really enjoyed the festival.

G'night.

No comments: