Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Found It!


I found my dress! I found my dress! I'm SO excited. I now have my Mother of the Bride dress. Woo hoo! Brooke absolutely loved it on me so I'm very happy that I found one that doesn't look like a tent on me, and one that she loved. :)

I'm really getting excited now. I was worried about shopping for my dress because I haven't lost all the weight I wanted to lose (even though I still have more time), but the dress really does look nice. Yay! My mom also found her dress and it's SO beautiful. She looks amazing in it. :)

We shopped until we were ready to drop (even though none of us bought more than two or three items - including the dresses). We had a wonderful lunch at Olive Garden and then did a bit of window shopping before heading home.

Brooke and I are spending the night with Mom tonight and we've just had a wonderful visit. :)

Good night!

1 comment:

Val Ewing said...

Going to show us a picture of it???

Hmmmm?