Monday, August 01, 2011


I'm a calendar junkie so the most exciting thing I did today was go around the house and change all of the calendars to August. Doesn't that sound fun? It REALLY is. :)

I'm trying to raise $500 for Alzheimer's awareness. I have 47 days to raise $425 of my remaining goal. I know money is SO tight these days but if you're inclined to give $1 (literally, ONE dollar would help!), or $10, or $100, or any amount AT all you may do so by clicking my link over there on the right. The walk is on Sept. 17th, and I'm walking with Team Delilah Ruth, in honor of my best friend's mother, Delilah, and my beloved late grandmother, Ruth. You can even donate anonymously if you so choose. :)

River's second obedience class is tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it. :)

Hope your Monday was lovely.

No comments: