Thursday, September 15, 2011

Brr(ish)


Today has been very nice and cool. There has been a constant breeze and I think the high was 73, which tickles me to bits and pieces. :)

I had a lot of blog catching up to do. I'm sure you were all on pins and needles waiting for my posts. ;)

Tomorrow the kids are leaving for Manchester, Tennessee, for Warrior Dash. They are hoping by leaving early (the event isn't until Saturday) that they will be able to find a campsite up that way some where. This is their second Warrior Dash run. I wish I could go.

Saturday is the "Walk to End Alzheimer's." I'll be participating in it, which is why I won't be going to Warrior Dash with the kids. I'm so excited. There's still time to donate if you'd like (wouldn't you like?) and my direct link is over there on the right. See it? :) Do it! ;)

Can't wait!

No comments: