Friday, September 16, 2011

Me & My Toes Are Ready


I realize I don't have the prettiest toes in the world. In fact, I could probably win an award for the ugliest toes, but I'm okay with that. When I was a little girl I fell down the spiraling stairs in our house and two of my toes went on either side of one of the rails. It split a little and my toes have never looked the same. Is that too much information? Ah well, and also, I can't defend my little toe. It's just wonky. ANYWAY, today I had them painted purple with the Alzheimer's logo on my big toes. So we're all set to go.

The kids left this morning and got their camp set up. They are camping in such a pretty area that I'm horribly jealous that I'm not with them. Brooke has been sending me photos from her phone of how gorgeous everything is. I just don't appreciate it at all. ;)

Have a great weekend!

No comments: