Thursday, September 01, 2011

Hi, September!


"By all these lovely tokens,
September days are here,
With summer's best of weather
And autumn's best of cheer."
~ Helen Hunt Jackson

Brooke and I had a busy day today. We went to our training class at 10 and worked our tails off. I'm loving these hard workouts, but I'm SO happy when that hour is up.

We came home, showered, and headed to Chattanooga to pick up Brooke's car. It looks great and the collision center did a very nice job on repairing the bumper where she was rear-ended a few weeks ago.

We dropped off the rental car and then went to meet our friend, Cindy, who made the cake toppers for Brooke's wedding cake. They are ADORABLE and I'll show them to you tomorrow. Or, you know, whenever I remember. We all know how horrible I am at doing what I say I'm going to do. ;)

I only have 16 more days to raise money for the Walk to End Alzheimer's. Want to help? You can click on the link over there on the right. You can donate anonymously if you'd like, and seriously, every single dollar helps. I'd so appreciate your help. :)

I was sad to learn that my uncle passed away last night. He was married to my mother's sister and has battled for years with cancer. Please keep my aunt in your prayers.

Good night.

No comments: