Sunday, September 18, 2011

Horrible Fights


This is my old dog, Hopper. If you read my blog regularly, then you know that she will be 12-years old on Halloween.

She hasn't been acting right the past couple of days, and I know she's getting old, but she has never been aggressive. She attacked River twice today and it was two brutal, horrible fights. See how beat up she is? River has equal wounds.

I'm taking Hopper to the vet tomorrow. I'm so concerned about her. I know we probably don't have many more years left with her, which absolutely breaks my heart. I love her to pieces. She has been a great dog. I hope that there's nothing major wrong with her that has been causing her odd behavior. Pray for her, please. I know she's "just a dog," but she's my family.

Have a great evening.

No comments: