Thursday, July 19, 2012

Scream?


I had to take Hopper to the vet this morning. The poor ol' girl just can't get a break. She apparently tangled with a 'possum and River so she had some tears in her leg that had to get stitches.  It must be the terrier in her.

Do you ever just wonder if screaming would make you feel better? Am I nuts because I wonder if it would help me. Sometimes I'd like to scream as loud as I can just to get it all out of my system. Am I crazy? Probably, but I'm okay with that. :)

I'm reading "Unbroken" by Laura Hillenbrand and I can't put it down. It's one of the best non-fiction books I've ever read. Sad, sad story though. I know it has a great outcome but living through what these POW's lived through (well, the ones that actually survived) makes my heart ache.

1 comment:

jen said...

Love you. Sometimes it does help.