Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Hi!


We're getting the outer clouds from Hurricane Issac. They sure are pretty, and I sure am thankful the storm is not hitting us. We are praying for all of those in its path.  My daughter and son-in-law live in the gulf of Florida, so we are watching the storm quite closely.

I spent the majority of the day putting more stuff away. I'll be happy when we have everything moved in and put away. Our house that we moved from wasn't very big, and this one is much smaller, so it's fun (not!) trying to find a place for everything. I've been throwing a LOT of stuff away so that's good. Right?

Hopper still had a rough time walking on that foot this morning (from her sting yesterday). Stupid stinging insects.  I don't kill anything but I might have to make an exception. Grrr!

Night!

No comments: