Friday, August 24, 2012

Sunset


Sunset the other night.  Isn't that gorgeous?  I sure thought it was beautiful. God is great! :)

I took Mom home this morning after we went back over to the old house to get yet MORE stuff and to clean up some of the messes we've left behind. After I dropped her off I came home and put more stuff away.

Oh! I wanted to tell you about a recipe that I found on Pinterest. It was absolutely delicious!  Here's the link for the recipe:

Crockpot Beef Stroganoff

The only thing I didn't add was the paprika because my hubby doesn't like paprika, but it was still very delicious. :)

Today is my one month mark for NO DIET COKE! I did it! I beat the addiction. :D I still am having the equivalent to two regular Cokes a week, but I'm slowly cutting those out, too. I sure couldn't cut that caffeine out cold-turkey. Anyway, y'all watch as I pat myself on the back. :)

Night!

No comments: