Friday, September 14, 2012

Daddy


I was headed up the mountain to see my Daddy and stepmother today when I spotted this in the trees.

I almost passed out.

Do you see what I see?

AN AMERICAN BALD EAGLE!

Let me repeat that:

AN AMERICAN BALD EAGLE!

They are making such a good comeback in these parts and it just makes me cry.  He flew off not too long after I took this because a stupid loud truck drove by. :( I think he must've been holding his wing out like that to dry it. There were two different ponds below him so hopefully - and since he flew - he was wet and just holding his wing all funny like that.

When I texted my Dad to tell him that I was looking at a Bald Eagle I got a text back from my stepmother saying that Daddy was being admitted in the hospital and that it was pretty serious.

To make a long story short, they have discovered that half of his heart is not working at all. :( He's anemic and he has some fluid building on his lungs.

Please keep my family in your prayers. I don't know what I'd do without my Daddy.

Night.

No comments: