Monday, September 17, 2012

Pops


Here's my Daddy (REALLY) enjoying some Jell-O after his procedure to check his heart. He had to stay still for several hours but he did just fine during his test. You can see he's the same goofball he has always been.

He has a weak heart, coronary disease, & nonischemic cardiomyopathy. He should be fine IF he follows the rules and guidelines that his dr. gives him.

I'm so thankful.  I sure do love my Daddy and I'd be devastated if anything happened to him.  I know that one day he won't be here (or heck, maybe I won't be here), but I'm not ready for that day to be NOW.

I stayed at the hospital all day with him and then came on home. It's pouring rain and there's a cold front moving in and that just tickles the soup right on out of me. :)

Have a great night!

No comments: