Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Rain, Rain, & Rain


This time last year we were here, in Cades Cove in the Great Smoky Mtns. National Park. I wish we were there this year, but there's no time to do anything but pack and move, pack and move. We still don't have all of our stuff from the other house so that's all we're doing right now.

It has rained and rained and rained, which is really getting on my nerves since we need to get the yard fenced in for the dogs. Seems like any time the sun is out that my poor hubby is at work, and when he's ready to get things done here he can't. :(  Go away, rain. You know I love you, but please come back later.

Not much to report today.  I ran errands. Oh! And I got my hair cut and colored.  I went back to dark blonde (aka "brown") so that I wouldn't have to pay so often to stay blonde.  :)

Well, later, gators!

No comments: